Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Friday, June 1, 2007

Working on It

Wah! This isn't so fun. :)


Curious to see what happens if I add a picture ... just ignore my goings on right now ... hopefully I'll have a site again before too long.


surf bib



----------


Adding a picture didn't seem to screw things up. I can't figure out how to change the font at the top of the page or turn the photo address way up top into a header photo, which is what it's supposed to be. Really, I just wish I could figure out how to get my blog back to the way it was a few hours ago.


I had decided to divide the blog into two blogs ... a personal one and a store one. I set up the second blog but then couldn't access it for some reason, so I decided to deactivate it. Unfortunately, I deactivated the wrong one. I called Yahoo support and they weren't sure what to do, but said to call WordPress, but there isn't anyone to call at Wordpress and I couldn't figure out an answer on their site because it was all in computerese, which I stink at. So if anyone can figure help figure out what to do about the header I'd appreciate it! (or if I could get my old stuff back that'd be even better ... it's here somewhere I just can't get it to show up HERE.


Jody

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.