Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Snoo

What's snoo?
I'm so glad you asked ...

(yeah, old joke, done here, but a goodie ... at least I think so)

This Little Tikes garden is one of my all time favorite toys. It was so great for Adam and Kaden, helping them learn to crawl, then learn to stand, and then finally to walk. They loved playing with the mailbox too. The garden comes with mail and a garden vegetable, for chewing and "planting". Just $29.99!




We've also got pack and plays, cribs, bassinets, cradles, changing tables, a rocking chair, a glider, and more, more, more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the activity garden still available?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.