Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mi Familia

My family:


These are so distracting to me when I see them on a car ... for some reason I can't help but be curious, and if the family is more than 3 people it takes a minute to figure out what's what (and who's a person and who's an animal) ... and that's time I should be driving my car, and watching ALL the cars around me, not just the one with the cute family. But maybe that's just me ...

On the internet, it's just fun and not so car accident risky.

Have fun ... Our Sticker Family

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.