Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Saturday, July 28, 2007

More New Arrivals

bumbleride stroller

If I thought there was even a small chance I'd need a stroller I'd be taking this one home. It's the bomb. Even Jason is impressed by it. Biggest things I noticed ... it's easy to maneuver, the wheels are fat and easy, shocks to keep baby happy, the handle bar is adjustable from average height to really tall (Jason is 6'6" and he found a setting that really worked for him), and it looks brand new.

The brand is Bumbleride and the stroller retails for around $299. Our price: $109.90. update: sold



Kids 2 Act. Center

This Kids II Around We Go! Activity Station is packed with fun stuff. The seat swivels around the toys, while the toy center also swivels. Includes music, busy beads, and more. I hate to admit this, but even my 9 year old had fun with this one!

This retails for about $89.99. Our price: $59.90



Pali Crib with Drawer

The same crib I posted yesterday? Nope, that one sold this morning! This one is the same color and also sleigh style, but that's where the similarities end. This Pali crib drops on both sides and has a drawer underneath for additional storage. Like new condition. $139.90

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.