Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Unbeatable Deals

I posted yesterday that everything in the store is now an additional 20% off. Which makes for some really great deals, really great. I swear, if I didn't own the store I'd be shopping myself.

Here are just a few examples of the savings you'll find on our NEW items!

Bobux shoes regularly $25.99-$26.99, now $20.79-$21.59.


Baby Banz regular price $14.99, now just $11.99.


All Melissa and Doug toys are on sale. The insanely popular easel, a staple for most homes, regularly $49.99, now an unbeatable $39.99! Only 3 left, so hurry in.


Clean Shopper shopping cart seats were $29.99, now just $23.99.

We have one Melissa and Doug puppet theater left, at it's regular price of $119 we sold almost all we had, and this last one at $95.20 will go quickly.


Yes, we can ship. We charge only shipping and packaging costs, if there are any, never a handling fee. If that interests you give us a call at 239-495-1055 or e-mail us at dittokiddo1@aol.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.