Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Monday, April 7, 2008

Bits and Pieces


Save 30% Storewide
At the awesome, spectacular, never-before-seen, once in a lifetime
Ditto Kiddo
Going out of Business Sale!

Current Store Hours:
Wednesday 10:00-4:00
Thursday 10:00-2:00
Friday and Saturday 10:00-4:00

I've had quite a few people asking about the products I make (quilts, onesies, bibs, etc) that we were carrying at the store. Yes, I'm still making them. Yes, they're still available! Before too long I'll be able to list local stores that carry Because I'm Me products but in the meantime check here at etsy.com (if you're local pick-up can be arranged to avoid shipping charges) and check the blog here, or e-mail me for more information. And if you happen to have a store and are interested in carrying the products absolutely positively e-mail me! Thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.