Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Friday, April 11, 2008

Retail Space for Lease



Retail space for lease in Beach Plaza in beautiful Bonita Springs!
800-2000 sq. feet available, currently combined into one unit but will be divided.

Close to the beach, shops, condos, restaurants, and more.

For more information call
Cheryl Maymon
CAM Realty
239-731-7253

or e-mail me with any questions ... I can't answer lease specific questions, those need to go to Cheryl, but I'll be happy to provide whatever information I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Or:

Business for Sale (guess what the business is LOL)
All reasonable offers considered!
I can't begin to tell you how many people have told us they wish we weren't leaving or that someone would buy Ditto Kiddo. After 9 years we're quite established in the Bonita Springs/Naples community and have a large loyal customer base.
We'd like to see the business continue and are willing to sell it at a great price to the right person.

E-mail me at jdy2@aol.com or dittokiddo1@aol.com for more information

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.