Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Monday, September 17, 2007

Little of that, little of that



I had every intention of explaining this photo today, but I can't, yet. I have a feeling there's an interesting story to go with the reason why I can't, and I shall tell you, but it'll have to wait. The plot thickens ...

The real question on everyone's minds seems to be whether or not we're buying this week. And THAT I can tell you ... Yes, we are. Tuesday through Saturday, from 10:00 to 3:00 (except Thursday when we buy until 2:00, because we close at 2:00). Please remember, a maximum of 20 items, and all clothing must be neatly folded or flat, no plastic bags of clothing.

The gals in the photo are getting ready for a birthday celebration ... someone is going to be 8 years old! More on that tomorrow, unless you've joined our mailing list, then you'll get the scoop (and a coupon) tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.