Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Friday, August 24, 2007

"For Sale"

Just throwing this out there ...

We get a lot of inquiries about selling Ditto Kiddo and have decided it's time to give that idea some thought. There's nothing wrong with the store, in fact it's wonderful and I love the store, ... I simply feel it's time to be home with the kids so I can focus more on their educations and development.

If you're interested, or know anyone who is, contact me at the store.
*********************

Back to our regularly scheduled program... it was too busy to take any pictures today but we just got in a beautiful dresser/changing table/hutch piece with a matching nightstand. Both pieces are light wood.

Yesterday we purchased this Chicco play yard. It's pretty darn cool! Our price: $79.90.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.