Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Friday, August 17, 2007

It's About Time ...

... that I got the rest of the Because I'm Me line available for sale online. I swear to do a much better job keeping everything updated from now on and will post a note when I do update the shop, and when I add new items at Ditto Kiddo too (more bibs coming very soon!). To all of you who've been waiting to order online ... I'm sorry! If you don't see what you're looking for, either at Ditto Kiddo or at our online shop, just ask. Special orders are always welcome.

In addition to the bibs and totes/handbags I also have two quilts listed, one girlish and one boyish. Both are great for baby floor quilts, wall hangings, toddler bed quilts, and lap quilts.

aug 172 021 aug 16 033

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.