Ditto Kiddo is closed.
Thank you.

Please e-mail dittokiddo1@aol.com with any inquiries about fixtures. We have some remaining and would be happy to part with them.


Monday, August 6, 2007

Look what's in the middle of the store!

06 004

Yes, that's right, it's a Little Tikes 8-in-1 Playground.

06 020

It's big, and definately accomodates a whole bunch of kids. The five of mine have been on it, nonstop, for at least an hour. Right now they're on a space mission, the 8-in-1 playground is a rocket ship.

06 002 06 006

We don't have the slides on the playground right now, there just isn't enough room in the store, but they do come with it. The smaller slide can be attached in 3 places, the larger one in one place. The tunnel connecting the two sides can also be moved around and attached in different places. Never the same toy twice!

06 013

MSRP: $399.00 Our price: $169.90 and worth every penny. These playgrounds last forever, and are so much fun.

06 017

I always wanted one of these for my kids. If we had the room I'd be taking this home today.

06 010

I'm sure I don't need to tell you this won't be around for long. This is the only the second of these we've had in 8 years. Hurry!

06 009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ditto Kiddo is closed permanently.

Thanks for visiting. Please join me at Because I'm Me.